Benefits in summer
Blocks up to 95% of ultraviolet rays and 67% to 95% of the infrared rays.
Lowers significantly the cost of air conditioning reducing the greenhouse effects.
Reduces considerably the solar heat gain inside the building.
Reduces the fading of materials, furnitures and fabrics.
Benefits in winter
Optimises the energy coefficient of existing windows.
Reduces heating costs during the winter months by dispersing heat across the surface of the glass.
Extends the lifetime of your windows.
Reduces up to 50% of window fogging.
Essential in the fight against global warming
Our window insulation products incorporate the best of nanotechnology in a thin layer that insulates existing windows. They allow for a significant reduction in interior temperature variations. This results in a reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- On average, the electrical consumption associated with heating and air conditioning can be multiplied by three during the peak temperature months, in summer and winter!
- Approximately 25% of winter heat loss is caused by windows.
Upgrade your existing windows
Our nanothermal insulation technology is tested for the Canadian climate and is easily installed on existing windows. Our film allows your windows to achieve the equivalent of Low-E certification, which means low thermal emissivity.
- By optimizing the energy coefficient of existing windows, Ecolo Synergy’s nanothermal film eliminates the need to replace them as long as the frame is still in good condition.
- The installation of our film is 60% less expensive than replacing your existing windows with Low-E ones. A much more affordable price for an optimal result in a sustainable way.
- By reducing your electricity consumption, you save on your electricity costs.
- According to Hydro-Quebec, air conditioning and heating costs represent 54% of your consumption.
- The insulation performance is superior to that of similar products, allowing you to considerably reduce energy consumption due to air conditioning and heating.
The stabilization of the temperature inside allows you to improve your comfort, in hot or cold weather.
In addition to being transparent, our window insulation adds a polarized finish. While preventing glare, exterior colors like greens and blues are enhanced by this polarized effect.
Superior Film, Impeccable Results
Our nanothermal insulation performance with Ecolo Synergy is superior to that of similar products allowing for a significant reduction in energy consumption due to air conditioning and heating. All of this with the goal of achieving realistic energy savings between 20% to 40%, ensuring a return on investment of 2 to 4 years.
- Certified by Health Canada and several other organizations, conforming to all ecological requirements. Our products comply with international environmental standards, including those on volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions.
With over 10 years of experience in the field and over 2000 satisfied customers, we specialize in the art of satisfying our customers. Our technology is offered in a safe manner and meets the highest quality standards. Moreover, the installation is done by our teams, which allows us to ensure that you get a perfect result!
- Allows for optimal luminosity (blocks only 12% of light rays)
- Precise installation, clean results. Once installed, the film is invisible to the naked eye, except for a subtle bluish tint, which enhances grey and green colors!
- No complicated construction site is required.
Who can benefit from our film or its equivalent in liquid form?
Whether it’s for glazed doors, basic windows or simply to improve the comfort of the premises, our insulating products are the solution by excellence.
Whether you own a commercial, residential or institutional building, you can call on our experts to benefit from the advantages of Ecolo Synergy!
Contact us for your projects and join our 2000+ satisfied customers.