Benefits in summer
Blocks up to 95% of ultraviolet rays and 67% to 95% of the infrared rays.
Lowers significantly the cost of air conditioning reducing the greenhouse effects.
Reduces considerably the solar heat gain inside the building.
Reduces the fading of materials, furnitures and fabrics.
Benefits in winter
Optimises the energy coefficient of existing windows.
Reduces heating costs during the winter months by dispersing heat across the surface of the glass.
Extends the lifetime of your windows.
Reduces up to 50% of window fogging.
With more than 10 years of experience in this field and over 2000 satisfied customers, the insulating products for windows integrate the best of nanotechnology in a thin layer, allowing a significant reduction of the impact of the outside temperature as well as greenhouse gas emissions.
- In Quebec and Ontario, the majority of people are dissatisfied with the insulation of their windows and the resulting energy-efficient performance.
- On average, bills associated with heating and air conditioning expenses can increase up to three times during record-breaking months of extreme temperatures.
- Approximately 25% of winter heat loss is due to poorly insulated glass.
The costs related to changing windows VS insulating them with Ecolo Synergy products to achieve superior energy-efficient performance results represent less than 40% of the cost required to replace with low-emissivity glass. A much more affordable price for an optimal result in line with sustainable development.
Nanothermal insulation: for whom and why
Whether it is a question of low-performing glass doors or windows that are costly in heating and air conditioning or simply to improve the climatic comfort of the premises, Ecolo Synergy’s insulation products represent the solution.
The nano-thermic technology, proven for warm and cold climate, can easily be installed on existing glass and bring a similar Low-E (low emissivity) energy-efficiency certification. Its efficiency allows the glass to save up to 40% on the consumption of air conditioning and heating systems. As a general rule, 5 hours of sunlight are sufficient to heat a room. The transparent nano-thermic technology then stores this heat and preserves it to provide a pleasant temperature while blocking up to 95%?? (il me semble que ce pourcentage change souvent) of infrared and ultraviolet rays. Such UV blocking prevents discoloration of materials, furniture and fabrics, representing another long-term financial saving.
In addition to being transparent, Ecolo Synergy glass insulation adds a polarized finish. While blocking reflections, exterior colors such as greens and blues are enhanced by this polarized effect.
Whether you own a commercial, residential or institutional building, you can call on our experts to benefit from the advantages of Ecolo Synergy:
- Proven nano-thermic technology for all climates.
- Low-E (low emissivity) energy efficient certification.
- On average, 20% to 40% reduction in heating and air conditioning costs.
- Approved by Health Canada and other organizations.
- 100% safety and respect of environmental standards.
- Blocks up to? 95% of infrared and ultraviolet rays.
- Reduces discoloration of materials, furniture and fabrics.
- Allows a bright luminosity (blocks only 12% of the visible light)
- Essential energy saving.
- Comfort in all seasons to keep warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Return on investment between 2 to 4 years based on our customer base (more than 2000 customers)
- Economical and eco-responsible solution VS expensive window replacement.
- Optimizes the energy coefficient of existing windows without replacing them.
- Significantly reduces the penetration of solar energy into the building.
- Odourless and safe for your health and the environment.
- Energy performance helping to reduce associated bills and environmental footprint.
- Long-term comfort and economy.
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Impeccable result.
- Quick and hassle-free installation by our certified experts.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed for 10 years with our certified installers.
A sustainable and eco-responsible choice.
By optimizing the energy coefficient of existing windows, Ecolo Synergy’s nano-thermic film eliminates the need to replace them if the frame is still in good condition.
In addition to being certified by Health Canada and several other organizations, Ecolo Synergy complies with all ecological requirements. Guaranteed energy performance while respecting international environmental standards including those on volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions.
Since our signature product is water-based and can be applied in all existing constructions and buildings, it means significant energy savings without having to replace the glass. There is no need for costly construction set-ups and no construction waste with a high environmental impact. It is a true high-tech eco-responsible product in line with genuine sustainable development.
Be part of our community
The performance of nano-thermic insulation with Ecolo Synergy is superior to that of similar products, allowing for a significant reduction in energy consumption for air conditioning and heating. All this with the goal of achieving realistic energy savings between 20% and 40%. Over the years, Ecolo Synergy has improved more than 2000 buildings with satisfied customers. Since nano-thermic technology is offered in a safe manner and meets the highest quality standards, this ensures a return on investment between 2 to 4 years. Ecolo Synergy positions itself as an essential element in the fight against global warming in addition to guaranteeing results for its customers.
Make an appointment with one of our specialists.